- constant quality: The blanks are precise and free of burrs.
- lower material cost: The purchase price for large coils is lower than for small coils or sheets.
- less waste: You slit wide coils accurately and have fewer residual strips.
- lower personnel cost: The system is operated by one person. You reduce cutting time considerably.
- more storage capacity: You only need one wide coil per material type.
- shortened production time: The handling of all types of materials is substantially rationalized by the use of larger coils.
- MST-AL 1250 SPECIFACTIONS
|feeding capacity:||max. 2.000 kg|
|slitting shafts Ø:||100 mm|
|number of slitting knives:||5|
|coil width:||max. 1.270 mm|
|coil thickness mild steel 400N/mm²:||max. 1,00 mm|
|coil thickness stainless steel 600N/mm²:||max. 0,60 mm|
|feeding speed variable:||max. 25 m/min.|