TENNSMITH Cleat Bender 18″
TENNSMITH’s cleat benders are manually operated tools that form uniform drive cleat edges on rectangular ductwork in seconds without set-up or adjustment. The upper handle forms the cleat and the lower handle opens the tool for easy removal of the material. Heavy cast iron and fabricated steel construction provides long life and trouble-free operation. A TENNSMITH cleat bender can save you time and money.
- 18″ Cleat Bender
- Maximum capacity = mild steel 20 gauge/1.0 mm
- Maximum bending = 18 in./457 mm
- Depth of drive cleat = 1/2 in./12.7 mm
- Dimensions, handles removed = LxWxH 25-1/2 x 12-1/2 x 12-1/2 in.
- 648 x 317.5 x 317.5 mm 32 x 10 x 11 in.
- Shipping weight = 63 Ibs./29 kg