- THROAT: 18” throat depth. Will punch to the center of a 36” sheet of material.
- FRAME: Cast “Mehanite” or equivalent 40,000 PSI tensile or better for rugged operation.
- TURRET ROTATION: Independent handle rotation is the standard configuration. Optional “Hand Sychronized” (HS) or “Hand Wheel Gear Synchronized” (HWGS) are also available.
- TONNAGE: Punch Presses are rated at approximately 8 tons with an average sized operator.
- TOOLING: Long wearing hardened steel, machined to close tolerances for efficient punching. Pre-aligned and ready for immediate use to insure maximum precision.
- SAFETY LOCK: Prevents damage to work and machine if the turrets are not properly locked in place.
- SIZE IDENTIFICATION: Punch and die sizes are clearly marked for quick and proper identification.
- 2HP/22VOLT/3PH electrics
- 1500LBS approx. shipping weight