- Bending Capacity
– 7/8” die opening: 120” x 14 ga.
– with angle insert: 72” x 10 ga.
- Length of Stroke: 3”
- Strokes per Minute (approx): 20 to 50
- Die Clearance: 2-1/8”
- Die Space: 7-1/2”
- Motor: 15 HP, 220 Volt, 3PH
- Overall Dimensions:
– Length: 12’6-1/4”
– Front to Back: 22”
– Height: 6’1”
- Bed and Ram Plates:
– Thickness: 2-1/4”
– Depth – ram: 34”
– Depth – bed: 34”
– Depth – length: 123”
– Front & Rear support Arm Range: 39”
- Approximate Shipping Weight: 8,950 lbs
- Roto-Die is four precision forming tools in one. Merely by shifting the selection lever, one operator can perform all the basic sheet-metal forming operations. No dies to change.
- The Roto-Die hydraulic bender forms full length ducts, gravel stops, standing lock seams, flashing, and hemming operations accurately and economically.
- The compactness inherent in the cylindrical die design permits acute reverse bends not possible with conventional wide-bed machines.
- The Roto-Die indexes quickly and accurately to all forming stations. Automatic detention assures positive die alignment. Centerline machined upper dies are instantly inter-changeable in all Roto-Die openings without special stops or adjustments.
- A Roto-Die hydraulic bender is as simple to operate as a hand brake – but has infinitely more production capacity
- Most sheet-metal configurations can be formed with one handling by one operator
- The ram may be jogged, stopped or returned to “up” position at any point of the stroke. It may also be inched for accurate positioning of the work, reducing material loss and gauge-adjustment time.
- Disappearing pins are conveniently located for fast one-man positioning in cross-braking (paneling) and rectangular duct forming. Pin gauged are easily removed and relocated.
- The Roto-Die hydraulic bender forms full-length ducts, gravel stops, standing lock seams, flashing and hemming operations accurately and economically.
- Simple adjustments permit operating speeds up to 50 strokes per minute economically.
- Multiple handling of sheet stock is kept to a minimum. This allows you to fabricate most commercial ventilating jobs, including the new TDC duct system, in the Roto-Die in one-fourth the time ordinary benders require. Labor cost is reduced. Shop productivity is increased.