- ALLSTEEL machines are furnished with complete electrics, motor, overload protected motor starter and foot switch remote control or palm button station
- Die rail with groove, die retainer screws, sectional spring open die clamps, hardened clamping bolds and wrench.
- Sturdy micro-adjustable back gauges, simple and fast setting.
- Complete overload protection: no jamming or damage caused by bottoming
- Foot switch remote control or palm safety buttons.
- Off/set/jog/run/single mode selector switch.
- Push button ram return from any position of stroke.
- Die rail centering clamp blocks.
- Die hangers to facilitate turning of heavy multi dies.
- Extra long ram guides with adjustment screws for back to front and left to right adjustment, increases accuracy and machine life.
- Hardened and ground ways.
- Ram guides lined with a nonmetallic oil impregnated material: providing long lasting score proof sliding surfaces.
- Bed can be easily and accurately tilted from the front of the machine, allowing fade out work (tilting of bed instead of ram eliminates any side loads on ram guides).
- 16′ Die holder
- Foot Pedal Controller
- Bed support/angles and bolster plates
- Bending power: 350 Ton
- Bending length: 192″/16′
- Distance between centers: 174″/14.5′
- Oil capacity: 205 gal.
- Motor power: 30HP / 600V / 3 Ph / 60 Hz
- Stroke: 0-8″
- Daylight: 17″
- Throat depth: 8″
- Bed height: 34″
- Bed width: 3.75″
- Length: 192″
- Height: 130″
- Width: 62″
- Weight: 54,000 lbs.